How to Get Traffic From Quora
Updated: Dec 13, 2020
What is quora?
Quora is the Biggest Question & Answer or Q&A site on the web right now, where users come to post their questions and have them answered by the community. According to “https://expandedramblings.com/index.php/quora-statistics/” Quora has 300 million users monthly
How to get traffic from Quora?
What do you need to do:
1. Create a Quora account. You are requested to choose your interested fields, select at least 10 topics so please select the topics that you have the knowledge , experience, education. Write a good profile with good credentials and description.
2. Choose the question that you want to answer. Recommendation: Choose a question that has more follows so more people get the notification when you answer.
3. Make a trustworthy brand of your profile. So people can trust you and you will be requested to answer more and more questions.. This will help to increase traffic.
4. Give the answers that will attract people to read more from you. Try to use simple language, be direct, and be conversational to connect with users on a more emotional level. You can give a large or short answer with some important aspects. give users no reason to look for other answers. Put a link in the answer of your full detail post so that people can go for that to get the full answer.
5. If you see a question and if the short part of your blog post is able to give the short answer then, copy that part of a blog post and just copy and paste in an answer and in give the link below of your full blog post.
6. The final step is to answer similar questions while providing the same link to your content.
7. Users will go to your blog post from your Quora account.
8. Quora not only allows text-based answers — but you may also include videos, images, social media handles, quotes, and customized links to your content.
My experience is that you cannot get 10,000 or 100,000 viewers/followers in a very short period, but if your content is good, with good quality and if you remain consistent in the quality of information you provide the Quora community, you’re well on your way there.