10 Ways to increase Website traffic
If you have a website business on the internet, you require understanding the importance of traffic generation. Your business depends on reliable and steady traffic coming to your website. There are lots of ways to get traffic to your website however most people are interested in getting the most traffic for the least amount of money, preferably for free.
While it’s difficult to get anything for free nowadays there are still a few good ways to help build your web traffic and still pay nothing.
Here are the 10 ways which help you in generating quick traffic to your website.
1. You need to make sure that the content on your website is search engine optimized
2. When it comes to quickly generate traffic, you need to have a URL that efficiently draws people to your site.
3. You need to initiate a quality link-building campaign.
4. Prepare a quick traffic plan, you should take a look at using an ad program such as Google AdWords.
5. Articles that you write should be submitted to as many sites that accept articles as possible.
This is important because sites that accept and include your articles in their article banks establish links for you and you are not obligated to give back. Guest post for free is a common practice that is followed to achieve growth via search engines. Free guest posts can take time to get published.
6. Find a forum on your topic and look over the discussions. Ask questions, contribute your expertise and get to know some of the forum members.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet others and introduce your website. It also helps build trust while helping you learn how others have found success.
7. Submitting your website to directories is a cheap way to create backlinks. These backlinks will help increase your search engine ranking in the major search engines. Some examples:
Social Media Examiner
This website is very popular among digital marketers. With a response time between 7 to 10 days, you can be a guest blogger on this platform with your pitched idea. Having a high domain authority of 78 and blog traffic of close to 2 million readers, getting a guest post for free is a wonderful idea that you must grab.
Quick Metrics: DA- 78 | Alexa Rank- 14,897 | Traffic – 1.5 Million [Approx.]
If you haven’t seen heaven for marketers online then this is the place you must log on. Having a domain authority of 74 and serving more than 200k people monthly, this is the best place to guest post for free.
MarketingProfs focuses on enterprise (i.e., large-company) business-to-business (B2B) marketing-related content so you can pitch your ideas accordingly.
The good thing is, if you only wish to share graphics or infographics to get a quality backlink from MarketingProfs then this is also accepted by them. How do get in touch? Check the link below.
Quick Metrics: DA- 75 | Alexa Rank- 16,882 | Traffic – 148k [Approx.]
Mercola is a leading natural health website talking about health news, wellness products, and much more. To be a guest blogger on this platform, you need to register and create your account to allow your content submission process to reach the moderators.
Quick Metrics DA- 91 | lexa Rank- 10,383 | Traffic – 5.6 million [Approx.]
Contact Page: Submit a Story
8. Keep your content fresh, you will have a better chance of having the search engines finding your site. Read the article https://www.mdtech7.com/post/why-do-you-need-and-should-update-your-old-posts
9. Build strategic alliances with other businesses to enhance your own standing and status on the Net today and into the future.
10. Google search engine indexes images in your web pages. When someone uses Google Image Search to find images on the web, what chance does your website have to show up in the search results? If you know how to optimize images in your web pages, your images will have high rankings in the image search results. You can increase traffic with images.
Neil Patel said, Watermarking is standard practice for many photographers and artists, but strangely, you don’t see bloggers doing it that much.
Most blogs think that watermarking is just for copyright purposes. True, that’s a great benefit, but it’s not the main advantage for the blog.
Watermarking your images can bring in even more traffic than simply optimizing your image and making sure it only appears on your site. "images are an essential part of any content marketing effort."